In order to develop our activity, Laboratorio Juan Antonio Tello S.L.U will require the processing of your personal data for the purpose of offering our service of analysis and other activities carried out in our laboratory.
Furthermore, we periodically contact our clients and users with news, of both commercial and non-commercial use, about our organization. We also provide news about the sector and the activity of this entity as well as information we consider may be of relevance to you. If you receive these communications it is because you previously gave us your express consent stating your desires to receive it and accepting the processing of your contact details used to reach you. Your data will not be used for other purposes than the one mentioned here.
Nevertheless, your consent may be revoked at any time by contacting the person in charge via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, filling in the contact form available on our website or indicating so in each of the communications received. The revocation of consent will not be retroactive with respect to the processing of data carried out prior to the annulment nor will it affect its legality.
Your privacy is very important to us, so if you decide to stop receiving our publication, we will respect your decision and you will no longer be included among the recipients of our commercial communications. If you wish to receive them again, please let us know through the contact forms available on this website.
At the same time, if you provide us with personal data because you are interested in working with us, you should be aware that your data, including any curriculum vitae you may provide, will be used by the human resources department of our organization with the sole purpose of managing our job pool and recruiting staff.
Below we display other aspects that need to be taken into consideration regarding the processing of data in relation to our newsletter.
Purposes of the processing:
- Managing personal data related to the execution of our services.
- Sending commercial, promotional and advertising communications by means of the contact details made available to us (unless you have explicitly refused this communication).
- Managing the job board and personnel recruitment for those interested in sending any application.
Legitimacy of the processing:
We will process your personal data sheltered by your express agreement for marketing and commercial purposes, with the aim of managing the employment exchange and, for the execution of the service requested in all other cases (apart from the necessary processing of data obliged by law in the appropriate cases).
The way in which we obtain your consent will be:
– In written form, using the forms that we have available in our centre for that purpose.
– Electronically, by means of an explicit agreement expressed through the forms available on our webpage.
Recipients of the information:
Since we belong to Tentamus Group (Tentamus Analytics GmbH), your data will be transferred to our Business Group in order to develop administrative and commercial activities, being its representative in Spain: Bilacon Iberia
SL, B04784963 C/ Albert Einstein 7 (PITA) 04131 Retamar (Almería). In addition, your data will be sent to our data processors that are committed to comply with current data protection legislation and, with the instructions given by the person responsible for data processing. They will not use this data for any other purpose than the one stated here.
Likewise, we inform you that we do not carry out international data processing.
- During the execution of our analysis and related services: We will keep your data for five years from the time of collection.
- Commercial purposes: We will keep your data for as long as you keep your subscription active and wish to receive our communications. Once you have shown your refusal to receive information, we will proceed to delete your data, regardless of possible legal obligations which may result in a longer preservation of data (although in this case, it will be properly blocked).
- Management of the employment exchange: We will keep your data for one year from the date of collection.
If you need to exercise your right of data limitation, please let us know via email to email@example.com
For all users whose personal data are the subject of a processing, they may freely exercise their right of access, correction, deletion of data, opposition to processing and restrictions to processing. These rights may be exercised through one of the following channels:
- In written form, by sending your request, together with a copy of the documentation proving your identity, to the following address:
LABORATORIO JUAN ANTONIO TELLO – Addressed to Personal Data
Calle La Iruela 8 23009 Jaén – Spain
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, digitally signing your application using the Spanish electronic National Identity Document (DNI), or attaching a copy of your DNI in which case no further accreditation is required on the part of the applicant.
If the user considers that his or her rights have been ignored or violated, he or she should know that he or she can present his or her claim before the competent control authority, which in this case is the Spanish Data Protection Agency. If the interested party considers it appropriate, they can also go to any competent control authority within the European Union.