Training & Seminars
Knowledge transfer on the subjects of foodstuffs hygiene and food law.
Experts from bilacon respond to the specific needs of your business and provide practice-oriented training and seminars to the subjects of your desire – in your office or in our seminar rooms.
Our instructors are academically trained in a food-specific field (e.g. food technologists, ecotrophologists, engineers for hygiene and nutrition technology) and typically possess many years of professional experience. This enables us to impart extensive hands-on knowledge in the field of food hygiene and food law as well as a lot of related areas in the form of seminars and trainings.
We carry out trainings and seminars in the following fields:
- General and basic food hygiene
- Basics of microbiology
- Personnel hygiene and company hygiene (production, equipment and building hygiene)
- Company specific self-control systems
- Instructions in accordance with Paragraph 43 Sentence 4 of the Law on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases
- Trainings in the procedure of sampling
- HACCP training
- Training of internal auditors
- System training, e.g. for beef labelling, Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), Quality & Security (Qualität & Sicherheit, QS), Organic/Eco Regulation etc.